Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Jewelry - My cup of tea



While wandering the Ann Arbor Art Fair with my friend, we came across this booth of jewelry makers:
http://www.benitezjewelers.com/public_html/index.html

And they have some of the most exquisitely crafted jewelry...well in my taste, especially the rings. And they custom make stuff too, if you have a stone you want to use! If I ever get married, (well the ring is not that important to me, except it should be gold if anything) I'd like one of theirs, I think. Very unique, not abnormally large or hefty, or pointy, not overpowering, quite delicate instead. And the band comes together with it very artistically, if you want. And they don't cost an arm and a leg.
Simple band is even quite fancy


Their bigger, more fancy rings are stunning in a very aristocratic, delicate style as well.

Amethyst and Garnet with pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment