Saturday, June 20, 2009

Standard dress for sale!


I am selling this standard dress that I made. Its perfect for smooth and standard, syllabus and open as it has detachable floats. The fabric and flow is the best quality of the dress as the skirt is huge and swells and spins wonderfully. it does not have underwear attached so something skin colored underneath is recommended. I have attached a few pictures for your viewing pleasure. I am selling it for $100USD because the fabric is quite expensive and the dress is hand made and fitted. It can be used for standard and smooth and both syllabus and open events. Floats are provided but they are not permanent as they can be attached in many different ways. The point was versatility. Keep in mind that the dress was made for someone small ~ about 5'2 w/o heels. Let me know if you are interested. aanstasia@gmail.com









1 comment:

  1. Wow! I hadn't know you were starting a blog - good luck with it, looks like you're off to a great start.

    ReplyDelete